Friday, March 20, 2009

SPRING IS HERE!

It's the first day of spring! Here in our neck of the woods...it's 59 degrees. That's a heat wave! The snow is melting! How excited am I? SO EXCITED! Before long it will be time to plant our garden. I've been daydreaming about Spring & Summer since the first of February. Here's what I found in my back yard:
This is the last of our wood. I'm SO grateful that it's getting warmer!

Our tulips & daffodils are pushing up to see the Sun!

That's BLUE sky folks! Yep! REAL blue sky! Haven't seen that since September!

2 comments:

Sarah Sullivan said...

Whoo hoo I'm soooo excited!!! My little plants are poking through too!! Enjoy!!! Sarah

Pretty Things said...

I'll believe it when I see it for more than a week at a time here -- we had snow. Next weekend, in the 70s. NEXT weekend, back to snow. No wonder my kid can't get over a cold!