Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fibro Wellness Movie

I just finished watching, "Mayo Clinic Wellness Solution: Fibromyalgia". It's very informative whether you have been living with Fibro for years or if you've just been diagnosed. Actually, it would have been very helpful for me to have seen this when I was first diagnosed. This movie helps to explain what is going on with your whole person, not just physically. Plus they give you an action plan on how to live well with Fibro...which includes good advice, diet, exersise, & meditation. One of the exersise suggestions is a daily yoga practice that is included on the DVD. Also included on the DVD is a guided meditation. Both the yoga & the meditation are designed specifically for Fibro. Actually I'm considering buying this one just for the yoga & meditation portion. I rented it from Netflix (love Netflix!), but it can also be purchased from www.gaiam.com.

No comments: