Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Chocolate Cake For Everyone!

This is me on my 40th birthday. Where did the time go? When I look back over the last 40 years, I have to believe in Gaurdian Angels...Seriously, there is no other explanation for me still being here...scratched & banged up a bit...but here & in one piece. Sure there are things in the past that make my heart sad...but they are in the past & those events will never have to be experienced again. I can't say that I regret any of the last 40 years...those years brought me to where & who I am now...those years gave me the gift of my life, my family, & friends...I wouldn't change a thing...not even struggling with CFS/FM for the last 10 years. My 30's I lived in a brain fogged blur...10 years run together & it's hard to believe that that much time has passed. Looking forward into what the next 10 years hold for me, I feel a sence of excitement & wonder...That my 40's hold many adventures & a passion for life that escaped me for so long.

1 comment:

Alena Orrison said...

Happy Birthday, Karmen! Again! LOL I still think you're one hot mamma for being 40. May the future years be as kind to as the past, and may you grow old dancing to your own music! LOVE YOU!!!!! Crystal