Sunday, October 19, 2008

Spooky Pics

Just sharin' a few pictures taken with my new camera. Tony gave me a great camera for my birthday. He says now I have no excuses...I have to get to work in the studio! I'm super blessed that Tony is part of my life. Anyhow...here's the pictures. The first one is of a green orb in our maple tree.The second picture is of a headstone with an orb in the Lewiston cemetary.The third picture is kinda different...Not sure what the shadow is...it kinda looks like a shadow from a headstone, but the only headstone that was anywhere near me, was behind me...so my flash couldn't have made that shadow. It wasn't the sun either...there were lots of trees in this cemetery & the sun was setting behind the clouds.Not sure what exactly any of these things are...just thought they were interesting during this spooky month of October.

No comments: