Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fairy Sisterhood

Most every Full Moon my girlfriends & I get together for a party. Most of the time its girls only. It's just a time for us to get away from the blahs of everyday life...where we can catch up, play & be silly, & support eachother. This picture is of my friend Rain & it's from our April Fairy Party. Look at those wings!!! And she made them herself! Bravo! I don't have a picture of my costume...I know you're disappointed...but I didn't think to have anyone take a picture of me with my camera. Bummer! I was a dark fairy...dressed in all black...a big poofy skirt with lots of tulle...another piece ontop of that that had vintage pins on it with a bustle in the back...and a corset...a fitted velvet jacket...with big purple fairy wings. It was really cool! I wish I had a picture to share!

No comments: