Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Baseball Night


Tonight we went to a baseball game...The Spokane Indians vs the Yakima Bears. It was a family event + Tony's buddy. The guys enjoyed watching the game...however, my daughter & I really don't know much about baseball...Sure we know what a strike is & a homerun & that we're supposed to jump up & down, clap, & get really excited when everyone else does. OH & it was free baseball hat night! I have a cool Spokane Indians baseball cap, which I actually like...& I'm not a baseball cap wearin' kind of girl, but I was last night :) To make things more interesting for me & my daughter we decided to see which player had the best butt & which player got the dirtiest. At the end of the night we decided that #1 was the winner of the best butt compitition & #4 was the winner of the most dirty boy. Then there was the team maskot, Otto...I think he's a dragon...I'm not quite sure. What do you think? In the end the score was Spokane Indians 6, Yakima Bears 3.

No comments: